Meet Audrey.

10:16 AM Unknown 0 Comments

While the title of this post may confuse you, "Audrey? Why, I know her! Why is she introducing herself to me again, this time in third person?" Well, let me elaborate.

I had come up with this clever idea prior to coming to school, but I finally am putting it into action now. While at college, I am meeting so many new people and making so many friends from all over the country. Each individual I meet has blown me away with their unique characteristics and stories from their lives. Therefore, I would love to share with you all some of my friends and tell you a bit about them in this new segment I call "Meet (insert name here)." Clever name, right?

To start things off, I decided to use this first post as more of a "trial" post and would like to use myself as an example. So, if you do not know me, this one is for you! If you do know me, maybe you'll learn something new and if you ended up already knowing all of this information stated below, I can't tell if I am flattered or a bit creeped out....

Either way, enjoy!



Hello. I'm Audrey.





  • I am a journalism/mass communications major at Arizona State University.
  • I was born and raised in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
  • I prefer my hair short to long.
  • I am a synchronized swimmer and feel at home when I'm in the water.
  • There is a good chance I will ask you to repeat yourself when speaking to me.
  • I still talk about the Destiny's Child reunion that happened during Beyonce's Superbowl performance.
  • I love smelling like lake water. 
  • I can eat mass amounts of sushi yet still be hungry afterwards. I also, while I do NOT prefer this, am able to eat sushi from just about anywhere. Yes, that includes the *cringe* party platter from Cub Foods.
  • Uuufdah is actually a word in my vocabulary.
  • I have no problem spending 45 minutes picking out the perfect outfit, but I can't be bothered spending time on hair or makeup.
  • About 70% of my wardrobe comes from a thrift store.
  • I absolutely adore soccer. Adore it. But I can't seem to get into any other sport.
  • I have recently applied for (and received) a passport just for fun, I have no plans of traveling out of the country in the near future. 
  • My favorite animal has been whales (specifically Beluga whales) ever since we learned about them in first grade.
  • I have met the King and Queen of Sweden and had Fika with them.
  • I once did a report on Kevin Garnett and I still have it, if anyone is interested in reading it.
  • I dream to live in a large and busy city. 
  • I prefer small homes/apartments to large luxurious mansions.
  • I tend to have a demanding personality at times.
  • I spent the majority of my childhood thinking my bellybutton was actually called "my booty".
  • My favorite TV shows are Skins, Sherlock, and Teen Wolf.
  • I am ashamed to say I am absolutely addicted to all forms of social media as well as to my iPhone.
  • My favorite color is white and if you try to tell me that white isn't a color, I'll shoot you a dirty look.
  • I always cut out magazine clippings to make collages but never end up making them. 
  • I obsess over things very easily. 
  • I live for fashion week.
  • No matter how hard I try to adapt to the teenage lifestyle, I will always be a morning person.

Well then. Let's see how this works out.

XOXO
Audrey


0 comments: