Playlist by 'Dacious - July

3:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Howdy readers! For those of you in Minnesota, how are the hot, humid July days treating you? And for those of you outside of Minnesota, I hope your summer is treating you nicely!

I'm always on the lookout for new music, between discovering new playlists on 8tracks (a website/app that has playlists for even mood and vibe) and looking up the weirdest tags possible and constantly asking Siri "what song is playing?" when I'm listening to the radio.. Am I the only one who does this?

Anyways, I thought I'd start sharing short little playlists including some of my favorites songs of the month - starting now! Alas, here is your "Playlist by 'Dacious" for the month of July.




1) Beware the Dog - The Griswolds

2) Sedona - Houndmouth

3) Slumville Sunrise - Jake Bugg

4) No Control - One Direction (I'm seeing them in concert this month, how can I not?)

5) Here - Alessia Cara

6) Jackie and Wilson - Hozier

7) Scars - James Bay

8) 3005 - Childish Gambino

9) White Teeth Teens - Lorde

10) Great Big Storm - Nate Ruess

If you are enjoying the playlist and would like to follow it on Spotify, it is under user @dcmarine (my friend Drew and I are so cute that we share a Spotify account, so what?) and is titled "July - Playlist by 'Dacious".


Happy listening!

XOXO

Aud

0 comments: