End of Summer Bucket List

3:59 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today marks my "one month left before moving into college" day and I can't help but be freaking out. A lot. I'm very excited, don't get me wrong but where has my summer gone? I still have so much to do! To help me deal with this minor meltdown, below I have listed my "End of Summer Bucket List."


  • Go for a bike ride to Izzy's Ice Cream and (finally) try it.
  • Go Kayaking. Doesn't matter where.
  • Go on that food tour of Central mother has been dying for us to do.
  • Finish reading a book (since I'm currently in the middle of five at the moment....)
  • Go out to dinner with my French 4 Family (ils sont mervielleux!)
  • Go see a soccer match (I can almost check this one off, since my family and I are going to the Manchester City vs. Olympiacos Friendly at TCF Bank Stadium).
  • Make a new Spotify playlist (much more of a commitment than you would think).
  • Thoroughly clean my room.
  • Have a proper tea party.
  • Get up on waterskis after 18 years of trying.
  • Make homemade ice cream.
  • Go to the Iron Pits.
  • Go on a nice picnic.
  • Get more color on my skin since I've been indoors at work the majority of the summer.
  • Have one last dinner/night out with all of my friends.
  • Rename my "End of Summer Bucket List" to my "End of Summer To-Do List" since it is the most boring bucket list in existence.

For those of you expecting skydiving, tattoos, graffiti work, summer romance, etc. I am sorry to disappoint.

Now excuse me, it appears I have a lot to get done.

Xoxo

0 comments: