2014 Recap

10:58 AM Unknown 0 Comments

When I first thought about 2014, I thought it seemed uneventful to me because nothing really STOOD out. All it took though, was a look at photos taken in the past year to realize how good of a year 2014 was for me. The year was full of endings and new beginnings. Chapters closing and chapters opening. Developing as a person and really becoming an individual. Heck, if I were to guess 365 days ago where I would be in a year, I would have never guessed that I would be going to the University of Minnesota, moving in with some of my best friends, while missing my other best friends on the other side of the country. But enough of that, perhaps I shall some photo memories of what 2014 was like for me.

In 2014, I .....


  • Graduated from high school





  • Went to Florida with high school friends for an unforgettable Spring Break


  • Received 3rd place at State for Synchronized Swimming for mine and my teammates Trio

  • Did this


  • Had one last Hurrah with my high school friends

  • Moved to Arizona to attend Arizona State University


  • Watched Germany win the World Cup 

  • Met these two girls who would soon become my best friends (and went to a One Direction concert with them)

  • Visited Paige in Flagstaff 

  • Followed by going home with Drew and going to Disneyland for the first time


  • Said goodbye to some friends



  • And hello to other friends 



Overall, the year was pretty incredible. I wouldn't change it for the world. So thank you to 2014, and a giant welcome to 2015!







0 comments: